Runboard.com
You're welcome.





runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3 

 
Merendi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info



Registered: 09-2006
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 203
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Elevator Ride


akward much?
nope! never!

is the Lazarus the Lion talking about the statue that fell over a while back? hmm?

---
Not everyone has a Muse, but everyone knows one...
The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it. -Nietzsche
2/5/2007, 4:23 pm Link to this post Send Email to Merendi   Send PM to Merendi AIM
 
LittlestYo Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Muse Manager

Registered: 09-2006
Posts: 216
Karma: 8 (+9/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


What are you talking about? There is no awkward here. None at all. Nope. *snicker*
2/6/2007, 9:18 pm Link to this post Send PM to LittlestYo
 
ZaneZephyr Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Pixey

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 16
Karma: 3 (+3/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


I always enjoy Kelsi's destructive powers due to emotional outbursts. :3

...

My nose! It bleeeeeds!

---
"I am become death; destroyer of worlds."
2/7/2007, 12:42 am Link to this post Send Email to ZaneZephyr   Send PM to ZaneZephyr
 
Merendi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info



Registered: 09-2006
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 203
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


quote:

ZaneZephyr wrote:

I always enjoy Kelsi's destructive powers due to emotional outbursts. :3

...

My nose! It bleeeeeds!



i second that

---
Not everyone has a Muse, but everyone knows one...
The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it. -Nietzsche
2/8/2007, 6:03 pm Link to this post Send Email to Merendi   Send PM to Merendi AIM
 
Vetch Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Dryad

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 203
Karma: 3 (+3/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


I like this story. Interested to see what comes of this development.

~Vetch

---
Someday girl, I don’t know when, were gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go, and well walk in the sun
But till then tramps like us, baby we were born to run
2/10/2007, 8:56 pm Link to this post Send Email to Vetch   Send PM to Vetch
 
LittlestYo Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Muse Manager

Registered: 09-2006
Posts: 216
Karma: 8 (+9/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


quote:

Merendi wrote:

is the Lazarus the Lion talking about the statue that fell over a while back? hmm?



(not sure why I missed this question when I replied before--sorry). In answer at long last: nope, "Lazarus the Lion" is just a food drive shelf gimic thing Betsy-sama remembers from her childhood. You have to put the food in the lion's mouth, see, so it's more fun for kids? Which means things are more fun for kids if they have to reach into a carnivore's mouth? Not sure where the logic is, but nope, nothing to do with the collapsed statue.

(which is actually a tiger, but even the statue I based the thing on doesn't even really look like one)
2/11/2007, 10:10 am Link to this post Send PM to LittlestYo
 
Merendi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info



Registered: 09-2006
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 203
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


quote:

LittlestYo wrote:

quote:

Merendi wrote:

is the Lazarus the Lion talking about the statue that fell over a while back? hmm?



(not sure why I missed this question when I replied before--sorry). In answer at long last: nope, "Lazarus the Lion" is just a food drive shelf gimic thing Betsy-sama remembers from her childhood. You have to put the food in the lion's mouth, see, so it's more fun for kids? Which means things are more fun for kids if they have to reach into a carnivore's mouth? Not sure where the logic is, but nope, nothing to do with the collapsed statue.

(which is actually a tiger, but even the statue I based the thing on doesn't even really look like one)



bizzare emoticon

---
Not everyone has a Muse, but everyone knows one...
The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it. -Nietzsche
2/11/2007, 11:17 pm Link to this post Send Email to Merendi   Send PM to Merendi AIM
 
Vetch Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Dryad

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 203
Karma: 3 (+3/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


Come on, doesn't everyone love to put their arms into the mouths of large carnivorous animals?

What?

~Vetch

---
Someday girl, I don’t know when, were gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go, and well walk in the sun
But till then tramps like us, baby we were born to run
2/12/2007, 9:26 pm Link to this post Send Email to Vetch   Send PM to Vetch
 
Merendi Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info



Registered: 09-2006
Location: St. Paul
Posts: 203
Karma: 7 (+7/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


soooo
special kelsi-naim alone time now...
*wink*

i wish...

---
Not everyone has a Muse, but everyone knows one...
The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence, rather a condition of it. -Nietzsche
2/13/2007, 12:01 am Link to this post Send Email to Merendi   Send PM to Merendi AIM
 
LittlestYo Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Muse Manager

Registered: 09-2006
Posts: 216
Karma: 8 (+9/-1)
Reply | Quote
Re: Elevator Ride


quote:

Vetch wrote:

Come on, doesn't everyone love to put their arms into the mouths of large carnivorous animals?

What?

~Vetch



I've always envisioned that as more something people get paid lots and lots of money to do... y'know, like the lion tamers at the circus that stick their heads in the animals' mouths (or is that just in the cartoons?).
2/13/2007, 4:12 pm Link to this post Send PM to LittlestYo
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)